1. Immediately enter your property in the Multiple listing Service (MLS) for instant viewing for all REALTORS® to view and begin working on selling your property.
2. Place a For Sale sign, if permissible, which displays phone numbers for scheduling showings or requesting information.
3. Place a secure lockbox on the property to promote showings from other agents.
4. Conduct a photo shoot of your home.
5. When feasible, a virtual tour of your home will also be created and loaded on all available websites including MLS and Realtor.com.
6. Immediately contact personal network affiliations and groups to discuss and expose your property.
7. Place your home as a featured property on this website, which is promoted to our past, present, and future Buyers and Sellers.
8. Create an E-marketing plan which will showcase your property on the most popular real estate websites for maximum exposure to internet Buyers which make up 80% of home shoppers.
9. Preparation and distribution of a marketing brochure for your property, including information on the property, an area map, color photos, and more.
10. Realtor.com listings will all be upgraded to “Enhanced Listings” for absolute top exposure.
11. If you desire we can Hold Open Houses periodically to showcase property to potential Buyers (open house have marginal results in selling the house being shown).
12. Keep you informed of all showings and activity through detailed reports.
13. Personally network with area top producing REALTORS® to talk up your listing and give it additional exposure.
14. Market your home to online galleries for WORLDWIDE exposure!.
15. Network daily with area REALTORS® by email and phone communication.